Willing to Improve your Galaxy S6 Battery Span? Try CM12.1, Android 5.1.1


Contrary to the released article published on Sammobile nullifying the spreading rumor that the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge are bundled with rather too small battery, giving the duos poor battery live, reports now have it that flashing CM ROM on either of the phones could improve the battery live by up to 100%.

Although, I have not learnt of any official CM ROM available for either of the Samsung Galaxy S6s, I am sure that there are unofficial builds of CM ROM for both Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge out there.

I cannot categorically say that the report is true because I have not tested it myself, it is evident that the battery live of my Samsung Galaxy S5 and S4 improved drastically when I flashed CM ROM on both of them. Meanwhile, it should be noted that it was the official builds of CM ROM that was flashed on both of them.

Based on these evidences, I am in favour of the reports that suggest flashing CM ROM on your Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge to improve the battery life.

Don't know how to flash CM ROM on your Samsung Galaxy S6? you may learn how to flash CM ROM on your Samsung Galaxy S6 here.

Advertisement


Similar Tutorials