Get New BlackBerry Curve 4 with Unlimited Data for Life: ArykDEALS

I'm sure you don't believe this but it is real and live! It's the latest awoof browsing in town for now though, not known to many.
This offer gives you unlimited data for browsing, downloading and uploading just about anything downloadable or up-loadable. All you have to do is get your BlackBerry Curve 4 and switch on your data.

For your best interest and optimum enjoyment, I advise you to turn on the hotspot and tether it with your PC or android device. I am sure you also agree with me that downloading and uploading are faster on PC and Android devices than on BlackBerry devices.

HOW CAN I GET THIS? I WANT ONE
It's simple. Simply come to the office at;
1b, Oshindairo Street,Computer Village, Ikeja. Lagos.
If you are not around Lagos or cannot make it down to the office, you can still get it and the good thing is; it's pay on delivery for the following cities:
1- Ilorin
2- Ibadan
3- Abe-okuta
4- Oyo
5- Ogbomosho
6- Some Lagos cores which include: Lekki, Aja, VI, Surulere and Festac.
NOTE: Additional fee of N1,000 is incured if it's to be sent or brought to you.
HOW MUCH IS IT?
It's N12,000

IS THIS A CHEAT?
No. It is not a cheat. These phones are limited Visafone branded and bundled with this offer.

HOW LONG CAN I USE IT?
You can use it for as long as you want.

CAN I USE IT ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA?
No. You can use it in about 26 states in Nigeria. Just anywhere Visafone is.

CAN I USE OTHER NETWORK ON IT?
Yes. You can use other networks on it if we unlock it for you.

CAN I TEST IT BEFORE I BUY?
Yes, but only if you come to the office.
This offer is brought to you by O'Tech (080*51846525) in conjunction with ArykTECH (080*28044490).
Do you have an offer to broadcast? Contact aryk.co using the link here.

Advertisement


Similar Tutorials