Valid Infinix Hot Note IMEI for MTN FREE 50GB: Video Tutorial

Recently, I published a post discussing how true the MTN FREE 50GB of data is, the steps to take to get it and how it could be done. Unfortunately, I lost my VALID INFINIX HOT NOTE IMEI when I changed my Whatsapp phone so I could share the IMEI in the post. But the good news is, I am lucky enough to receive another valid INFINIX HOT NOTE IMEI from one of my loyal fans.

Today, I am sharing with you, a video tutorial I compiled. This video tutorial reveals the valid Infinix Hot Note IMEI and how to use it to generate several valid Infinix Hot Note IMEI.

The video does not include how to change the IMEI. If you don't know how to change the IMEI, visit this page to learn how to change the IMEI of your android devices.

Below is attached the video, you can simply check it out and enjoy your MTN free GBs.
The more valid IMEI you are able to generate, the more GBs you may get.

NOTE:
If after watching the video, you still could not generate valid IMEI, don't contact me with the hope that I will generate IMEI for you FREE OF CHARGE. It would be at a cost of N200 each.
So, it's your choice.

Source: Infinix Hot Note IMEI