How I Enjoyed Free Browsing On My Glo Line Till Today

This is not a cheat, it is a logic and it's working for me. I enjoyed free browsing using my Glo line for more than three (3) months now. You can do the same and I assure you that it will work for you, too.


As per the nature of my work, I do heavy subscriptions on Glo and Etisalat lines which I believe are the best networks in Nigeria when it comes to internet connectivity.

Usually, I do N18,000 for 21GB (formally, 32GB) on my Glo line and N5,000 on my Etisalat line. These subscriptions last me for at least two months though, 30 days is their expiry but because of the data roll-over, I do N1,000 each to earn me another 30 days to make 60 days together.

On the 6th of December, 2013. Glo sent me a message about their Bumpa tarrif plan which I quickly switched to before I did my subscription for that month and guess what?

I loaded N18,000 for the subscription and Glo gave me N18,000 main balance + N36,000 bumpa bonus balance!


I used the N18,000 main balance to subscribe and the bumpa balance for calls, messages and even, browse if I want.

So, here is the LOGIC



1- Dial *100*10*1# to switch your tariff plan to the Glo Bumpa tariff plan.
2- Recharge your account with the amount you wish to subscribe with e.g N1,000 for the Glo always Micro data plan.
3- Dial #122*2# to check your Glo Bumpa bonus account. It should be N2,000 bonus on N1,000 recharge.
4- Subscribe to the Glo data plan of your choice e.g dial *127*53# for the Glo always micro data plan.
5- Enjoy browsing the internet while using your Bumpa bonus to call any network, message and even browse,if you wish.

Pro Tip: You can recharge multiples of recharge cards and still have your bonus. E.g multiples of N200 recharge card also gives you multiple bonuses.



Share And Interact Using the Buttons Above