Use Glo, Airtel And MTN BIS On your Modems: How-to

Ever since I have published the tutorial on how to use Glo BIS on your android devices, I have been receiving series of comments and messages on how to use the same BIS on modems and now, I have just got the answer though; it is not done or thought FREE.

Here, I discuss how to configure any modem, ZTE or Huawei, to using Glo and Airtel BIS just like you have being using it on your android devices.


For the tutorial on how to setup your android devices to using BIS, click here.

So, How Does it Work?
Just like in the case of the android devices, this process would help disguise your modem as a Blackberry device by changing its IMEI to a Blackberry device IMEI.
Since, most networks use the IMEI to identifying the kind of device you are using, it is a good idea to change your modem's IMEI to a Blackberry device IMEI and henceforth; it would be seen as a Blackberry device.

How Do I Change My Modem IMEI to A Blackberry IMEI?

Yes. That is what the real question is, changing the modem's IMEI is the real question.
To change the modem's IMEI to a Blackberry device IMEI, you can bring the modem to my C/O office in Ikeja or contact me via 0807 788 8311 (Whatsapp or Message ONLY) or BBM: 768B9576.
You can call me but I may not pick up your calls when I am downloading, receiving calls on other line or aboard. So, I prefer messages.
COST: N1,000. I will change the modem IMEI for you at the cost of N1,000.

Can You Give Me the Softwares And Teach Me How to Change Modems IMEI?

Most Nigerians especially; students can make some money changing modems' IMEI in the campus or on the streets. So, if you feel like to learn how to do it, YES. I can teach you.

Yes. I can teach you how to change modems IMEI and even unlock all kinds of modems including some Glo Bolt modems at a cost of N3,000.

How Can you Teach Me How to Change Modem IMEI?

You can come to the office in Ikeja, it will only take us about 1hour to practicalize everything and you will know it.

Also, I can teach you over (Over Whatsapp or BBM), if you are not around Lagos or cannot come to the office for one reason or another.

Can I Trust You?
YES. You can trust me.
Since most things can be fabricated especially; on the internet, to even trust me more, you should come to the office to meet me in person and learn.

Payment first. Either you come to the office or over Whatsapp or BBM, to learn how to change modems' IMEI, unlocking modems and to configure modems for using BIS; you must make payment first.

Also interested in phone software repairs? Visit this link.